Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading fund management companies. Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs) but also for institutional clients, through separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of growth with offices now open in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Italy, Singapore, Hong Kong and Sweden.
The role sits in the Nordic Branch of Jupiter AM and works in strict relationship with the EMEA sales supports team. Based in Stockholm, you will be responsible for supporting the Nordics sales team in accordance with agreed targets, KPI’s and parameters.
• Service existing clients and prospects in the Nordics like asset managers, banks, family offices and institutional clients
• Provide a high level of support to Sales Director / Sales Manager, including following up on client meetings and respond to client queries, send out regular mailings to various clients, and resolve where appropriate to investor queries by telephone and emails. You will maintain up-to-date records of client activities and related notes, accounts and contacts details in our internal systems and ensure consistency between them
• You will help coordinating or organising meetings and any other activities or events involving clients and portfolio managers
• You will support the overall sales process, sharing information, working collaboratively with colleagues and allocating time consistent with the overall need of Jupiter, adhering to its policies and procedures
• You will provide a high level of coordination support and set priorities with internal support functions and act as a single point of contact for the sales team, ensuring that all outstanding client matters are handled as quickly and as efficiently as possible with the relevant internal stakeholders
• Where specifically agreed with the line manager, keep proactive contacts with designated clients
• Manage aspects of general administration and operational setup of Nordic Clients together with UK based operational client service teams as well as the outsourced TA function in Luxemburg
• You will be responsible for the information sourcing in order to conduct a formal distributor due diligence
• You will ensure to comply with local regulations and adhere to local regulatory requirements, including record keeping. Ensure that the Branch / Office acts in accordance with Group regulatory requirements and internal procedures
• At all time you will conduct any activity in consistence with the principles of treating customers fairly and the relevant rules, regulations and internal procedures. You will also be expected to partner with the relevant internal stakeholders to contribute to the elaboration of best practices and the on-going improvement of internal procedures relevant to client coverage
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Swedish mothertongue and fluency in English language required. Finish would be a good add on
• Minimum 3-5 years proven experience of working in a relevant client service environment within the asset management/ financial services industry
• Good knowledge of investment products, especially SICAV fund structures and their client servicing aspects (rebate payments, distribution agreement templates, fund static data information)
• You will be expected to learn and in time, describe to a robust level product performance drivers, fund managers’ strategies and outlooks where relevant
• Excellent communications skills with a client service approach
• Ability to build and maintain successful long-term relationships with clients
• Ability to work under pressure
• A flexible and proactive approach to work
• Ability to use own initiative
• Intermediate MS Office experience: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM Tools
In this recruitment Jupiter Asset Management cooperate with Netwrk. For more information, please contact Johanna Lagerholm.