Senior Credit Analyst
Crédit Agricole CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Crédit Agricole group, the world's n°13 bank measured by Tier One Capital (The Banker, July 2017).
Crédit Agricole CIB offers its clients a large range of products and services in capital markets, investment banking, structured finance and corporate banking.
The Corporate and Investment Bank is structured around six major divisions:
• Client Coverage & International Network,
• International Trade & Transaction Banking,
• Global Investment Banking,
• Structured Finance,
• Fixed Income Markets,
• Debt Optimisation and Distribution.
The Bank provides support to clients in large international markets through its network with a presence in major countries in Europe, America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
In the Nordic countries the Bank has been operating since 1986 with offices in Stockholm, Helsinki and Oslo. It ranks among the leading Non-Nordic banks for large Nordic corporates and institutional clients and it is active in all major product disciplines. For more information please visit www.credit-agricole.com/en
Position: Senior Credit Analyst within Large Nordic Corporates
Department: Risk & Permanent Control, Corporate Credit risk analysis, Nordic countries
Area of responsibility
Act as the reference point for Corporate Coverage, Business lines, Nordic Countries General Manager and Crédit Agricole CIB Head Office for the assessment of the credit worthiness of a number of large Nordic Corporate clients and related transactions generating counterparty risks. These assessments include new to bank deals, existing client increases & restructures plus annual reviews.
• Prepare own credit opinions such as annual reviews, intermediate credit applications and/or rating reviews and issue recommendations concerning the quality of the corporate counterparties, the relevance of the proposed transactions or the set-up of limits as well as assign internal counterparty ratings.
• Monitor the credit evolution of these clients and the underlying industries.
• Participate in preparation of the Nordic region annual risk portfolio review and of the region’s risk strategies.
• Assist in developing expertise and provide coaching/guidance when it relates to junior team members.
• Representing RPC SCS in various committees and similar contexts.
• Ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
• Participate in legal negotiations in relation to credit matters.
• Work closely with the Commercial Teams to deliver on business goals and objectives.
Academic degree, preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or other relevant higher education.
At least 3 years working experience in financial analysis, preferably as Credit Analyst in a financial institution.
Experience from Export and Trade Financing, Leverage Finance, Debt Capital Markets or Loan Origination is an advantage.
Technical knowledge and skills
• High precision and accuracy.
• High analytical ability, in particular financial analysis capability with focus on liquidity risk analysis and cash flow modeling.
• Strong ability to formulate credit opinions in writing to recommend or decline transactions with confidence and with logical reasoning.
• Understanding of bank products and related risks.
• Strong ability to build rapport and to develop relationships various internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
• Strong ability to work towards tight deadlines and to consistently meet objectives/targets.
• Strong self-starter with a sense of responsibility.
• Ability to adapt to usage of business tools as well as strong excel, word processing and power point skills.
• Fluency in both oral and written English and in at least one Nordic language.
• French skills are a strong advantage but not a requirement.
• Self autonomy
• High integrity
• Strong communication skills
In this recruitment Crédit Agricole CIB cooperate with Netwrk. For more information, please contact Michael Brommels.