Crédit Agricole CIB is the corporate and investment banking arm of Crédit Agricole Group, the 12th largest banking group worldwide in terms of tier 1 capital (The Banker, July 2021).
Nearly 8,600 employees across Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and North Africa support Crédit Agricole CIB's clients, meeting their financial needs throughout the world.
Crédit Agricole CIB offers its large corporate and institutional clients a range of products and services in capital markets activities, investment banking, structured finance, commercial banking and international trade.
The Bank is a pioneer in the area of climate finance, and is currently a market leader in this segment with a complete offer for all its clients.
For more information, please visit
Act as the reference point and advisor for Global Coverage and Investment Banking, Nordic Countries Senior Country Officer and Crédit Agricole CIB Head Office for the assessment of the credit worthiness of a number of large Nordic Corporate clients and of the credit risks generated by related transactions and limits. These assessments include new to bank deals, existing client limits, restructurings and annual reviews as well as internal rating reviews.
- Prepare own credit opinions in connection with annual reviews, intermediate credit applications and/or rating reviews. These opinions include recommendations concerning the quality of the corporate counterparties, the relevance of the proposed transactions or the set-up of limits as well as a recommendation for internal counterparty ratings.
- Monitor the credit evolution of these clients and the underlying industries and Crédit Agricole CIB’s related risk position.
- Participate in preparation of the Nordic region risk portfolio reviews and of the region’s risk strategies.
- Assist in developing expertise and when applicable provide coaching/guidance to junior team members.
- Representing RPC SCS in various committees and similar contexts and ensure Crédit Agricole CIB’s risk protection.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements.
- Provide advice in legal negotiations in terms of credit risk matters to optimize the bank’s protection while meeting client satisfaction.
- Work closely with the Commercial Teams to deliver on business goals and objectives.
Academic degree, preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or other relevant higher education.
Minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience in financial analysis or in the field of Corporate banking, preferably as Credit Analyst or Relationship manager in a financial institution.
Additional experience from Export and Trade Financing, Leverage Finance, Debt Capital Markets or Loan Origination is an advantage.
Technical knowledge and skills
- High precision and accuracy.
- High analytical ability, in particular financial analysis capability with focus on liquidity risk analysis and cash flow modeling.
- Strong ability to formulate credit opinions in writing to recommend or decline transactions with confidence and with logical reasoning.
- Understanding of banking products and related risks.
- Strong ability to build rapport and to develop relationships with various internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong ability to work towards tight deadlines and to meet objectives/targets.
- Strong self-starter with a sense of responsibility.
- Intellectual curiosity to follow the developments business and society
- Ability to adapt to usage of business tools as well as strong excel, word processing and power point skills.
- Fluency in both oral and written English and strong knowledge in Swedish.
- Fluency in French is a strong advantage
- Self autonomy
- High integrity
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a structured way
Please send in your application as soon as possible if you’re interested in this position! Crédit Agricole is collaborating with Netwrk for this recruitment. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Recruitment Consultant Cecilia Lantz by email Cecilia.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 070 789 07 52.